Otel Markası: IHG Kurumsal
Yeri: Philippines, National Capital Region (Manila), Makati City
İş numarası: R200287
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 350,000 people working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. We have more than 5,800 leased, managed or owned hotels. Our 16 brands help guests create amazing memories with the help of an incredible team. Opportunities of all kinds are born at IHG.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel. Every IHG brand has its own feel and culture. But all bring guests together to create treasured moments.
IHG also manages IHG® Rewards, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG we employ people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Job Summary –
Provide extensive revenue assistance, advise and immediate assistance to Hotel Opening Team, Hotel Players, Regional Opening Teams and stakeholders by insuring onboarding hotels are visible and bookable on all channels. Provide support regarding rate and inventory management, content completion, group and negotiated rate activation as well as liaise with other teams to provide resolution for concerns beyond our scope. Provide strategic revenue and performance reporting on both pre-sell and post open hotels to insure NHOP hotels are able to ramp up successfully. Perform process enhancement/implementation to better suit the needs of our stakeholders and hotels.
Accomplish special Ad Hoc Projects as requested by Hotel Opening Teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities, maximum 5 activities)
Provide assistance to the Hotel Opening Team and to the newly opened hotels in the following phases but not limited to:
- Pre-opening: Prepare the hotel for pre-sell and on the shelf visibility, by ensuring the following tasks are completed:
- Hotel Information – Ensure all required hotel information are up to date on websites and other channesl and relevant systems are updated. Rate loading - ensure all required full transient rate structures are loaded for pre-sell.
- Holidex Plus - preparation of house policies and inventory
- Corporate (LNR & KNR) & Wholesale rate structures are loaded accordingly.
- System Setup – insure requests to have hotel in place for applications such as MeetingBroker, IHGRfp, etc. are in place.
- Confirm hotel pre-sell phase 1 is completed in a timely manner to ensure visibility via our channels
- Confirm hotel pre-sell phase 2 is completed to ensure all required opportunity to sell the hotel is maximized.
- Provide HOP reports, OTA Audits and Post Opening Audits to display comparisons and areas of focus from transional phase reports. Provide feedback on areas of opportunities uncovered in analysis of audit.
- Compilation of easy data reporting for newly opened hotels
- Monitor New Hotels availability and channel checks and rate management and provide alerts to hotels for areas of opportunity.
- Reviewing reservations and providing pick up reporting.
- Acomplish ad-hoc requests from NHOP Managers and hotels regarding revenue management issues.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Demonstrates strong PC skills including software packages as well as data query techniques to gather mainframe related information.
- Effective communication skills for the purpose of conveying information and driving behavior change to internal and external customers, or providing information via written reports or correspondence
- Demonstrates ability to analyze database information for the purpose of accurately tracking or maintaining data and reporting trends or inconsistencies and identifying areas of opportunity to increase hotel revenue performance
- Demonstrates math skills for the purpose of checking figures for accuracy and verifying information.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail in order to maintain accuracy of reporting data.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple assignments and projects accurately.
- Demonstrates ability to determine what is required, take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
- Act both under minimum or consistent and direct supervision, generally following documented procedures
- Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and procedure and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
- Demonstrates a proficient and advanced knowledge of the HOLIDEX Plus reservations system and other data gathering tools and methods and software.
- Degree or certification in Business or Hotel Management
- Excel proficient course
- 1-year tenure within Hotel Performance Support Manila Team or at least 6 months tenure within Revenue Management for Hire Manila Team or
- 2 years of business experience in a hotel environment, systems, terminology and processes, and hotel operations experience.