Ön Ofis Ekibi Üyesi
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Glasgow
Hotel: voco™ - Grand Central Hotel (GLAGS)
İş numarası: R187392
voco® Grand Central Hotel has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Front Office Team Member.
Relive the golden age of travel at voco® Grand Central - Glasgow, an enduring monument to Victorian glamour in an unbeatable central location, attached to Glasgow Central Station, a city landmark since the 19th-century heyday of the railways.
High ceilings, chandeliers and wood paneling embody the elegance that makes our hotel special. Our magnificent, marble-clad Champagne Central bar open all day for sharing menus and afternoon tea, while Tempus Restaurant offers the best of Scottish cuisine. The Grand Ballroom is a charming spot for memorable celebrations, and 10 flexible meeting rooms take care of your business events.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
What’s in for you as a Front Office Team Member (just in case you need more persuading):
- £9.00 per hour
- (Part Time average 16 Hour Week Contract)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days?(Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activity
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
To succeed as a Front Office Team Member you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in Receptionist, Guest Relations, Concierge
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.