Front Desk Supervisor (194948)
Otel Markası: IHG Army Hotels
Konum: Amerika Birleşik Devletleri, Washington, Ortak Üs Lewis-McChord
Otel: IHG Ordu Otelleri - Ortak Üs Lewis McChord (ZYLMB)
Job number: R185700
At Intercontinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company all over the world.
Your day to day
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier or other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Routinely check in/check-out guests, answer phones, take reservations and assist staff with job functions.
- Promote hotel services, facilities and outlets; provide guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase guest satisfaction.
- Complete opening and closing shift duties, and communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints.
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures in accordance with established guidelines.
- Assist in supervising the front desk function; ensure staff is properly trained including service expectations, hotel facilities and services, local directions, property management and reservations systems, safety and emergency procedures, etc.
- Monitor performance and recommend corrective or disciplinary action.
- Occasional coverage in case of call-outs on any shift, including overnight
What we need from you
High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front office/guest relations experience including some supervisory training/experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary - $17. 72/hour