Ön Büro Yöneticisi - InterContinental Los Angeles Şehir Merkezi
Otel Markası: InterContinental Hotels
Konum: Amerika Birleşik Devletleri, California, Los Angeles
Otel: InterContinental - Los Angeles Şehir Merkezi (LAXHC)
İş numarası: USA18954
Do you see yourself as a Front Desk Manager? What's your passion? At IHG we're interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Manage the activities of a front desk shift ensuring that guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition. Adhere to all brand standards and desk merchandising.
- Schedule, plan, and assign work and develop and communicate departmental strategies and goals
- Schedule and regularly conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure the appearance of such areas reflects highly on the hotel, brand, and Company
- Assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications and perform other duties as assigned
- Serve manager on duty as required
What we need from you
Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field, plus one or more years front office/guest services experience including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Use a keyboard to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
- Carrying, pushing, or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabilities / Veterans