Franchise Hotel - Resepsiyon Temsilcisi
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Location: United States, Georgia, Cartersville
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Cartersville - (CTVES)
Job number: FRCTVES576
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights, and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create a warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home at our location.
Your day to day
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience
- Acknowledge Rewards Club members and returning guests, in person or on the phone
- Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and telling them about ways to improve their stay
- Handle cash and credit transactions
- Start every stay right by swiftly checking guests in and out – take IDs, hand out room keys, and control and release safety deposit boxes
- Stay one step ahead of guests’ needs – record and act on their preferences, and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you’ll report all incidents and wear any protective gear needed
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help.
What we need from you
What we offer
- Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
- Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
- Fluency in the local language - extra language skills would be great, but not essential
Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computers
- Flexibility - night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- You’ll have a high school diploma or qualification. A college or university degree would be a bonus, but not essential
- Experience - ideally, you’ll have spent at least one year in a front desk or guest service position
- Strength - sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending and kneeling
- Holidays and Weekends require.
- Able to do all 3 shifts(7-3,3-11,7-11)