Yiyecek ve İçecek Lideri
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: United Kingdom, South East, Edinburgh
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Edinburgh (EDITE)
Job number: EMEAA20873
Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace are looking for Food & Beverage Lead to join our reopening Team.
The elegant Crowne Plaza® Edinburgh - Royal Terrace hotel located in central Edinburgh, surrounded by sprawling gardens, the hotel sits on a quiet residential street on the edge of Edinburgh’s New Town. The hotel has modern versatile meetings facilities for up to 100 people or private dinners for up to 70. Our property is stylish, spacious, and hosts our Lounge Bar and Terrace Restaurant, which opens onto a courtyard garden.
At Crowne Plaza we believe business travel should work better. In every market in the world, business has changed, and so has work. It’s more digital, more flexible, more mobile, more connected. As one of the world's largest upscale brands, we have properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe.
Our people help to make the biggest different – at Crowne Plaza people are ambitious – just like our guests. They push themselves to give their best and always excel in their roles. If you’re attentive and conscientious with the drive to solve any issue, join the team that makes travel work the world over. Our guests want smart, proficient service, good facilities, and quality accommodation.
Your day to day
So, this is what the role is all about. We are looking for a Food & Beverage Lead to effectively and efficiently run our food and beverage operations, covering multiple outlets, and owning the full food & beverage function ensuring profit ratios are achieved, brand standards are consistently applied, and guest expectation are consistently exceeded as a result of exceptional unique service.
This role will give a great opportunity for an experienced Director of Food & Beverage to coach and lead the food & Beverage teams and play a major part in the property’s growth and development.
Accountable for: Meeting & Events | Club Lounge | Breakfast | In Room Dining | Minibar | Hotel Restaurant | Hotel Bar
- Supports with the creation of, and executes the overall hotel food and beverage strategy
- Accountable for overall performance of the team including guest experience, workforce planning (including recruitment and rostering) and departmental profit delivery
- Regular review, audit and remedy of issues found for food and beverage systems and ways of working; including but not limited to menu engineering, stock control, HACCP across all divisions, restaurant and bar reservation processes, food quality and service delivery
- Aware of market trends and able to develop a compelling case to implement new Food & Beverage initiatives
- Builds confidence in teams recognizing good performance that promotes company culture.
- Solve complex problems impacting multiple departments or sub-functions
- Analyze problems to understand underlying issues and root causes and makes right
- Create environment where best practice can be shared
- Owns with managers, performance reviews and ongoing colleague engagement
- Creates pride in team to deliver consistent guest experience
- Demonstrates relevant cross-functional experience and/orin-depth knowledge of relevant functional topic
What we need from you
We are looking for ambitious and goal-orientated people to Dare to Connect with our Guests. This means we think and act differently, breaking down barriers between guests and colleagues and foster deeper human connections. We believe our unscripted style sets us apart in the industry.
Ideally, we are looking for a well-rounded Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Operation Manager with min 3 years’ Experience in a 4/ 5* Hotel environment. Our ideal candidate will need to demonstrate high levels of guest focus and display that they have a solid financial and commercial awareness.
you will have Knowledge of appropriate F&B systems to support operational processes–table reservation and management system, Delphi (or respective M&E diary management system), front and back end of Micros Simphony (or relevant POS), Procure Wizard and Quinyx.
We are looking for a self-motivated forward-thinking individual with a strong Food & Beverage Operational Background within a multi-outlet environment. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to lead and develop your teams and influence across all areas of the business.
As Food & Beverage Lead you will have a hands-on approach and take a proactive role with departmental managers in order to identify and support needs at all levels.
You will be an inspirational leader, who is passionate in delivering extraordinary guest experiences and who takes pride in sharing success with your team.
What we offer
- Market Leading Salary.
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Company Pension scheme
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Food & Beverage Lead, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK