Food & Beverage Attendant (Part-time)| Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
Otel Markası: Crowne Plaza
Yer: Avustralya, Yeni Güney Galler, Sidney
Otel: Crowne Plaza - Sidney Darling Limanı (SYDSH)
Job number: EMEAA28522
Opened on 1 October and located on the corner of Sussex and Bathurst Streets, the newly built Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is 152 modern guest rooms and suites vertically suspended in a prime position. Just a 5-minute stroll to the CBD's commercial and transport hub, the lively Darling Harbour precinct and the International Convention Centre. Access is easy and fast from Town Hall Train Station — only a short 3-minute walk from the hotel.
Guests will unwind in design-led, modern and spacious rooms with the latest technology at their fingertips. With 3 restaurants and bars throughout the hotel, breakfast, lunch, after-work drinks and dinner are all taken care of. Our sleek contemporary spaces are perfect for meetings, private dinners, cocktail receptions or special events, allowing guests to transition effortlessly from 9-to-5, to 5-to-9. And then there's the spectacular views from our roof-top where guests can make a splash in our Instagram-worthy floating infinity pool.
Your day to day
A day in the life of an F & B Attendant will include:
- Working across multiple food and beverage operations – restaurant and bars, room service and banquets
- Preparing and serving food and drinks to high standards, highlighting promotions to guests and maximising up-selling opportunities
- Ensuring the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory and equipment, and replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimising waste
- Ensure that all food and beverage facilities and equipment including banquet spaces are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs and use ESCAP as required
- Working with and support your colleagues to offer seamless service to our guests
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant & Bars related position is highly regarded
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Food & Beverage related field preferred
- Flexibility – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid NSW RSA Competency card is required
- Fitness – you’ll be on your feet most of the day with bending and kneeling. Sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull objects like barrels and crates up to 50lbs (23 kg) – we have the equipment to support you
- A team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and priortise workloads
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.