Konum: Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri, AE-DU, Dubai
Job number: EMEAA28549
A little curiosity can take you anywhere. So, at Hotel Indigo®, we do more than satisfy our guest’s curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighbourhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavours. Where every day brings new discoveries, fresh experiences, and unexpected ideas.And just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So we’re curious about you. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighbourhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo® hotels, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
Your day to day
• Finalizes food cover report for food and beverage control and the Finance Department.
· To ensure breakfast allocation packages are allocated correctly.
· Controls all food and beverage sales by: o Correct recording of guest checks on a timely basis o Performs spot checks on outlet checks used o Ensure the preparation of report generated using the POS or PMS system on the meals charged by employees for personal consumption, customer entertainment or employee relations.
· Ascertain that all charges received for billing are proper and with complete supporting documents and approved credit account with the Hotel
· Ensure timely and accurate billing
· Assist in preparation of correspondence in reference to disputes
· Reconciles on daily basis the credit card transactions on Opera to the batch register and to investigate any variances
· Maintain a filing system for account receivable records People:
· Work better together with the other Finance team member, taking over the duties when he/she is not available.
· Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective 2 way communication. Guest experience:
· Build and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and suppliers in order to exceed their needs.
· Take action to address these needs in order to exceed their expectations. Responsible business:
· Strict implementation of the Control Self-Assessment (CSA)
· Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
· Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
What we need from you
· Ensure compliance to the IHG policies, procedures and statutory requirement
· Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures to improve the workflows in accounts department
· Performs other duties as required
· Coordinate and administrate in Control Self-Assessment audit
· Reports directly to and communicates with the Accountant on all matters pertaining to accounting and financial controls. Qualifications and requirements:
· Minimum Diploma or equivalent
· Able to communicate with and lead colleagues
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefit package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start with IHG, be involved and grow. So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com