Mühendislik Denetçisi- Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic
Otel Markası: Holiday Inn
Konum: Amerika Birleşik Devletleri, Ohio, Cleveland
Otel: Holiday Inn - Cleveland Clinic (CLEEA)
İş numarası: R193481
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
The Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic is located on the prestigious Cleveland Clinic campus. Travelers appreciate our finer touches that make comfort and convenience a top priority. It is less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Your day to day
Supervise a shift, project, or aspect of maintenance/engineering operations which may include scheduling employees, assigning daily work and projects, training and coaching employees, inspecting work for quality and productivity, and initiating corrective and/or disciplinary action as needed.
What we need from you
Some college or advanced vocational training plus two years of experience in general building maintenance and/or construction, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Hotel maintenance and supervisory experience preferred. Professional certification and license if required by law.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, lifting, pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 100-300 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawling
- Specialized expertise in plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry fields. Level 3 EPA Certification, HVAC and refrigeration certificate, licensed plumber and/or journeyman status for electrician and carpenter may be required.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with the other supervisors, hotel staff and hotel guests.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized in order to document or record all tasks completed, to order supplies, to receive their instructions for the day and/or to read equipment repair manuals.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. We offer a competitive financial and benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a matching 401k plan and Hotel discounts worldwide!
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.