Görev Teknisyeni - Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon
İş numarası: EMEAA32651
Holiday Inn Express is the smart choice for savvy business and leisure travelers, offering a relaxed, affordable and hassle-free stay every time. Located at the heart of key business and leisure districts, every Holiday Inn Express is just steps away from dining and entertainment options. As a Team Member at Holiday Inn Express, you will experience a variety of roles in your daily job and will be empowered to make a difference. You will be part of a multi-skilled, multi-talented, collaborative and action-oriented team to deliver the SMART experience, providing everything our guests need and nothing they don’t.
Your day to day
Technician cooperates with the superior to ensure the normal operation of hotel equipment. To be responsible for the general work order assigned by the superior or assisting the Engineering department’s maintenance team in completing other maintenance work. Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guest to resolve maintenance issues. Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Inventory and requisition part and supplies as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition
- Carry out inspection on public areas daily in case of problems arising unexpectedly
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms, and administrators office buildings
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications
- Work together with the Guest Services and Housekeeping Team and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies
- Attend to complaints/reporting of breakdown of services within the hotel premises
- Diagnostic testing and inspection for all electrical and mechanical equipment, sanitary and plumbing system, and arrangement of faulty items for repair work
- Diagnostic testing and inspection of air-conditioning system
- Painting and plastering
- To ensure all the Fire Alarm system is working well
- Stock checks
- To check all the service reports
- To ensure efficiency of cost and energy savings
- Communicate and coach the Duty Managers / Guest Service Agents / Finance Officer to ensure Finance policies and procedures are adhered to
- Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective 2-way communication
- Shares information with others readily to help everyone work together better for the internal and external guests.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, handle enquires and solve problems
- Ensure we are green engage initiative.
- Ensure that guest rooms are in compliant with IHG Brand Standards
What we need from you
- To possess simple and basic knowledge for electrical and mechanical skills.
- Flexible working hours
- To possess basic knowledge in plumbing
- To have minimal 2 years working experience in similar industry.
- To be able to work independently.
- To possess basic knowledge on FLS
- Able to read Drawing and Floorplans.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive compensation and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the IHG Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the IHG Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com