Küme Tasarımı ve Sosyal Medya Yöneticisi - Holiday Inn Singapore Little India ve Holiday Inn Express Singapur Clarke Quay
Otel Markası: Holiday Inn
Yer: Singapur, Singapur
Otel: Singapur Küçük Hindistan (SINLI), 10 Farrer Park İstasyon Yolu, 217564
İş numarası: 103564
At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand, you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn, we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
As the Cluster Design & Social Media Executive for Holiday Inn Singapore Little India & Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay, you are responsible for creating impact with a creative social-first approach. With an eye for design, you will be developing and executing the brand’s visual identity for online and offline marketing to drive a consistent brand experience and cultivate brand loyalty. Reports to the Cluster Marketing & PR Manager. Interacts with guests and individuals, including but not limited to current and potential clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community
Your day to day
Design & Creative
- Conceptualize, visualize and execute creative and design development for both offline and online marketing to deliver a compelling brand story.
- Custodian of brand standards across two distinctive brand identity, ensuring marketing collaterals are reflective of standards while conducting frequent audits and content hygiene maintenance.
- Management and execution of photoshoot and video shoot projects from pre to post production.
- Social Media
- Develop eye-catching visual assets to support monthly social media content calendar with support from the wider Marketing Team.
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking of marketing expenses.
- Strengthen customer relationships through social and earned media, monitoring both hotel, R&Bs and competitors’ presence on social media for performance enhancement.
- Work closely with Marketing & PR Manager and others within the greater Marketing team with marketing activities and utilizes best practices to provide a consistent brand experience and cultivate brand loyalty.
- Provide guidance and learning growth to Marketing Intern on all social and designing functions by translating initiatives into clear actions and forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we need from you
Preferred 1 – 2 years of experience of marketing experience in handling graphic designing and social media role. Bachelor’s degree in marketing is preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Familiar with social media landscape and digital marketing channels/tools.
- Demonstrated experience in art directing, collaterals conceptualization and designing.
- Basic knowledge of editing programs and tools. Programs include, but not limited to Adobe Software.
- Strong linguist with effective English and Chinese literacy.
- Problem solver at heart with a can-do attitude, who can navigate through ambiguity.
What we Offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
• Duty meals
• Birthday Leave on your birthday month
• Monthly LOVE Hour
• Extensive coverage of Medical, dental & optical benefits
• Insurance Coverage
• F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
• Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
• Room to Grow opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 6,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Employability Partner: NTUC’s e2i (Employment and Employability Institute)
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.