InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa'da Chef de Partie (Meslektaş Yemek Odası)
Otel Markası: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri, Ras al Khaymah, Ra's al Khaymah
Otel: InterContinental - Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa (RKTHA)
İş numarası: EMEAA25161
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa is scheduled to open Q4 2021. The resort will comprise 351 keys, a health club, a spa, and two pools. Covering an area of 43,770 sqm, the resort is a short drive from famous archaeological sites such as Dhayah Fort and Sheba’s Palace. Set on a headland surrounded by protected coastal wetlands with lush landscaping fronting a sweeping beach on one side and a manmade waterway on the other, the guest rooms, suites, and chalets offer panoramic water views.
Your day to day
As Chef de Partie (Colleague Dining Room) you will supervise the employee dining room with the capacity to cater to more than 300 people. While we are on a pre-opening phase, some of your main role responsibilities are:
- Understand and follow facilities designs, set up’s as planned and approved
- Assist Human Resources Team to bring creativity and flair to the required implementation of plans as required
- Setting up phases of Kitchens and provide input on service areas
- Assist Human Resources Team to conduct snagging process
- Assist Human Resources Team to design menus for Colleagues Dining Room
- Assist Human Resources Team to arrange for showcasing and tasting of menus for Outlet kitchen
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary arts
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Chef, with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience.
- Vast knowledge of international culinary practices, menus and offerings
- Knowledge of written and verbal Business English
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.