Otel Markası: Crowne Plaza
Konum: Avustralya, Yeni Güney Galler, Windsor
Job number: EMEAA25177
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in.
When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join our high-performing team at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley.
Located in the Valley of The Hawkesbury River, just 45 minutes from Sydney and at the foothills of the Blue Mountains, Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is the ideal destination for a group getaway, romantic retreat, wedding or conference destination. Based on 8 hectares of landscaped gardens, our comfortable, contemporary rooms and suites, delicious dining options and the only VillaThalgo Day Spa in Australia, provide our guests with a diverse destination experience. Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is where indulgent retreat meetsurban convenience.
Your day to day
As Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will work closely with the Hotel Services Manager to create the F&B vision and support the Venue Supervisors in the execution and delivery with a focus on ensuring food and beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals are met. You will also ensure the food & beverage department adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or othercompliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
What we need from you
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 2 years of related experience in a similar role within a high volume environment
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
• A track record of growing and developing talent
• Be a motivated, outgoing and genuine person who loves to interact with a variety of people and working as part of a team
• Build effective relationships across departments to deliver exceptional experiences for guests
• Assist in the monitoring and management of the departmental budget
• Ensure all food and beverage facilities and equipment are in top condition
• Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol
• Be able to work across a 7 day rotating roster
• Have a passion for exceeding guest expectations and ensuring our guests enjoy an effortless stay
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us. We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.