Accounts Supervisor - Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah
Otel Markası: Crowne Plaza
Yeri: Umman, Dhofar, Salalah
İş numarası: EMEAA22892
Do you see yourself as Accounts Supervisor? At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where YOU come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. The Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah sets in 45 acres of private tropical gardens and on a long stretch of pristine sandy beach. The resort enjoys an ideal location for Business, Meetings & Events and leisure Travelers. Recline on a well-lit beach and by the pool with sumptuous cuisine at the relaxing Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah. Receive a warm welcome from friendly Omani colleagues as you cross 42 acres of lush, landscaped gardens and enter into the gleaming lobby of Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah. We'll show you to your room or suite, or point you towards our 3 interconnecting pools, tennis and squash courts or par-3 garden golf course. A courtesy shuttle bus whisks you from Salalah International Airport to Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah in 10 minutes. We combine a resort getaway with easy access to the center of Salalah, just a 10-minute drive away. Lush hotel gardens lead to the gentle turquoise waters, lapping against the beach. Locals are drawn to our night-time attractions, from sumptuous themed buffets on the white sand at Ocean Blue Restaurant and panoramic sunset and ocean views at Dolphin Terrazza. Al-Khareef Pub, with its rich wood and stained glass, is a homely space serving draught beers. Dine al fresco on the Arabic-style terrace of Darbat restaurant or sip cocktails at the Splash Pool Bar.
Your day to day
- Assist in the preparation of any and all reporting and analysis requirements.
- Assist the Income Audit section to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage and OOD income is correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the GL.
- Provide support to Credit Manager and be responsible for the Hotel debtors’ function: processing credit applications, invoicing, debt collection, AR cashiering, reconciliations and month end requirements.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation and month-end balance sheet reconciliation of key accounts.
- Provide assistance during the audit (internal and external) and at the month-end to complete the financial closing.
- Administer all tax filing and government reporting procedures to ensure accurate, timely information is provided in compliance with laws and regulations.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Accounting & Finance Department.
- Maintain good relation with other departments and/or colleagues.
- Work closely with Chief Accountant & other operating departments in ensuring right control environment is maintained in the hotel.
- Actively participate with the HR activities.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Provide and maintain the highest standard of guest care and service.
- Demonstrate the required Brand Service Behaviors at all times.
- Complies with Hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy such as Risk Management and Fire Life and Safety.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Or Five years in hotel accounting
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must speak fluent English
*Due to current travel and visa restrictions, we are considering only locally available candidates.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,900 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.