Join our extraordinary world!
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips. Located in the prestigious West Bay area of Doha, Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay welcomes you to a new and better way to do business travel. This modern and stylish 314 room hotel is just 20 km away from Hamad International Airport and offers easy access to Qatar’s shopping, financial, and diplomatic district. It is a few minutes’ drive from City Center Mall, Doha Exhibition Centre, the Corniche, Souq Waqif, Lusail City, Katara and The Pearl, making it easy for guests to enjoy the iconic places that Qatar has to offer.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Striving to make every meal truly memorable for our guests by serving up hight standards with our signature flare
● Owning your kitchen keeping it well stocked and making sure it’s always a clean and safe place to work
● Helping with washing up and other kitchen duties when the team needs you
● Minimising waste and keeping your supervisor or duty manager in the loop about any unsafe equipment, low supplies, or safety incidents
● Taking on ad-hoc duties to keep the service running smoothly
What We need from you:
● The strength to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg) which can also involve bending and kneeling
● A good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths
● The flexibility to work night, weekend, and holiday shifts
● Compliance with local laws on food handling and serving alcohol – you’ll need to be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language
● Great communication – you’ll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.