ผู้ดูแลห้องพัก - InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
แบรนด์โรงแรม: โรงแรม InterContinental
โรงแรม: อินเตอร์คอนติเนนตัล - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Job number: EMEAA20570
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort welcomes a new era of immersive luxury in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. Nestled at the northernmost point of Australia’s Whitsunday archipelago, Hayman Island’s location places you moments away from Langford Island, Blue Pearl Bay and Hook Island. This iconic luxury resort includes 168 guest rooms, suites, villas and residences, five distinct restaurants and bars, over 15 event spaces, a transformative Hayman Spa and Salon, and iconic private island experiences including private charters, snorkelling escapades and more.
Your day to day
We are seeking two Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping team.
Your day to day will involve;
- Attending to guest requests.
- Reporting any maintenance concerns.
- Check out, service and deep cleaning of rooms in line with brand standards.
- Assisting the wider Housekeeping Team as needed.
- Ensuring equipment and pantries are kept clean and maintained.
- Managing guests itinerary for their stay on the island.
- Working with a range of chemicals.
What we need from you
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Housekeeping/Commercial Cleaning, hotel or resort environment preferred.
- Good communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to high standards.
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment and able to carry, push or lift heavy objects such as linen, beds, bed sheets and vacuum cleaners.
- Be able to frequently stand and move about the Resorts grounds.
- Knowledge of safe working habits, chemical handling and hotel operations is desirable.
- Ability to relocate and live on Hayman Island, Queensland & commence position by 21st June 2021
- Comfortable with the hourly rate starting at $21.20 on a permanent part time contract with a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Flexible to work weekends and evenings across a 7-day roster.
- Appropriate Australian working rights.
What we offer
A wonderful team culture and a world class colleague Village experience for you working and living on Island!
- Our Colleague diner caters an extensive array of food offerings freshly prepared daily by our Village chefs
- Village facilities include a dedicated outdoor swimming pool, shop, bar, private staff beach and activities lawn
- We offer a comprehensive activities program for our colleagues, including wellness, sports, hiking and outdoor activities, movies nights and a lot more
We believe we work better together; our team culture is built on trust and support for each other. We welcome different perspectives and provide every opportunity for you to grow vertically, functionally, geographically and personally.
As part of the wider InterContinental Hotels & Resorts family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, you also enjoy a great range of employee, friends and family discount rates across InterContinental Hotel & Resorts properties globally.
If these opportunities seems perfect for you we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about InterContinental Hayman Island Resort visit
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
**You must have full working rights in Australia**