Restaurant Server (Full Time) - Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk
แบรนด์โรงแรม: Holiday Inn
โรงแรม: Holiday Inn - San Antonio-Riverwalk (SATRW)
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND RECEIVE A $500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
Do you see yourself as a Server? What's your passion? Whether you're into skating, drawing or gardening, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk is located in the center of downtown San Antonio. Our hotel is nestled along the beautiful banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk, as well as steps away from beautiful historical landmarks in the downtown area.
Your day to day
Your day to day duties may include:
- Greet all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed.
- Prepare food and beverages for service to hotel guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.
- Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner. Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary.
- Perform side-work, and any other opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food objects; plates, trays, glasses, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.