แบรนด์โรงแรม: Crowne Plaza
โรงแรม: คราวน์ พลาซ่า - สนามบินชางงี (SINCP)
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business. By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Your day to day
As Reservations Co-ordinator, you’ll record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently, accurately and converted to sales whenever possible to meet hotel targets – acting as both brand ambassador and trusted partner – you’ll connect internal teams to deliver a seamless experience for planners, hosts and meeting attendees.
Your Day to Day
• Ensure the whole guest experience successful and memorable and act as the brand ambassador and key contact throughout their journey
• Build long term relationship with guests and increase loyalty to the brand
• Be knowledgeable about the products and services about all IHG hotels
• Accept wait list reservations
• Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email
• Be aware of special rates/offers/promotions
• Sell IHG products and services through upselling techniques
• Prepare and execute action plans which increase reservation sales and associated business
• Record special billing arrangements for groups and conventions
• Liaise with other departments for all reservations that require credit approval
• Raise the awareness and reputation of your hotel and the brand locally
• Ensure guest safety is a priority with minimal interruptions or problems
• Offer advice to clients to reduce waste, save energy and have a minimal impact to the environment
• Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures
• Attend meetings and training sessions as required
• Ensure all procedures are compliant to standards and guidelines
What we need from you
Ideally you have a Diploma and at least 1 year of working experience. You are able to multitask and work in a fast
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.