Portfolio Revenue Manager - ประจำอยู่ในอินโดนีเซีย
ที่ตั้ง: อินโดนีเซีย ไม่มีเมือง
โรงแรม: Corp Indonesia ไม่มีที่อยู่
Direct key global revenue management projects and initiatives to hotel community through partnership with operations partners and Revenue Management that work directly with hotels. Participate in development of key global revenue management initiatives as the voice of the hotel community and once launched, provide continuous feedback to Regional revenue management leadership to ensure successful adoption. Manage the development, implementation and assessment of revenue-related strategies for hotels in an assigned region, encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, business mix optimization, selling strategies and tactics in accordance with company policies and industry best practices. Assist in leadership of regional teams and hotels by providing revenue management strategies and tactics to maximize revenue and profit streams. Provide direct support to Company Managed Hotels (CMH) to drive performance metrics.
Drive the development, implementation and operation of both strategic and tactical programs designed to enhance revenue management services penetration and deliver significant competitive advantage for the Company. Incumbent will be responsible for the performance and business trend analysis, process evaluation, budgeting, field-level training, and deployment of Company resources to achieve strategic objectives.
- Facilitate the communication and training of key Regional revenue management projects and initiatives to the hotel community.
- Provide feedback to global revenue management as the voice of the hotel community to ensure successful adoption of initiatives.
- Drive implementation of brand and regional pricing strategies, yield strategies, selling strategies and revenue management best practices. Investigate and communicate new ways to capture optimal revenue potentials. Provide directions to Brand and Revenue Management leadership to ensure hotel needs and revenue-generating improvements are incorporated into system enhancements or best practices.
- Foster the relationship between teams, Revenue Management Services and Support center, ensuring the communication pipeline of key strategies are in synergy and when conflicting, an internal resolution process exists.
- Develop, consult and manage implementation of revenue management systems and best practices for applicable brand and region. Direct and support hotels on revenue maximization through the full utilization of the Company’s systems and best practices, in accordance with Brand Leadership/Revenue Management specifications, GRS, GDS (Global Distribution System) interfaces, Distribution and Relationship Marketing interfaces, property management systems, etc.
- Analyze and review revenue management strategies and tactics for the brand and region with specific focus on key markets and management companies to further develop strategies for increasing revenues leading to increased profits.
- Support regional marketing program and product implementation as needed or requested.
- Coach and develop Hotel teams. Serve as an advisor to country directors, Revenue Management Services team and properties to help meet established goals.
- Coach and develop direct reports to ensure a good level of productivity and consistency in the consulting process.
- Provide guidance to direct reports in problem identification and resolution.
- Work with internal departments as needed to escalate consistent issues or noted trends and bring resolution.
- Accompany direct reports on hotel visits occasionally to assist in training and ensure teams are providing effective problem analysis/resolution.
- Develop and implement innovative revenue performance strategies to assist Franchise Performance Support teams in assigned markets.
- Guide team in finding the best approach for implementing and communicating strategic plans and new company initiatives when deployed to hotel locations.
- Drive revenue performance and delivery of our Winning Metrics
- Work with team and other key stakeholders to assess competitive data, brainstorming on new ideas to better implement strategies, developing innovative consulting or organizational tools, researching trends, planning for implementation of targeted programs to hotels, etc.).
- Develop and present at leadership and regional meetings in the assigned geographic region or brand.
- Lead assigned functions within established budgetary and resource plans; establish performance standards, and operating procedures.
Key Skills & Experiences
Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Statistics, Marketing, Finance or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
8-10 years progressive work-related experience in hotel operations management, revenue management, or field consulting, with demonstrated proficiency in central reservations systems and revenue management systems, including knowledge and experience in hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with leadership, field support teams and key hotel representatives.
- Demonstrated effective conflict management/resolution and negotiation/persuasion skills to persuade key partners within revenue management, hotels community to modify or implement various corporate-sponsored programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with industry and market trends as they relate to revenue opportunities, and demonstrated ability to drive revenue.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in industry training, including preparation, implementation and delivery of training programs.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to use the results of analysis to make effective strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients required.
- Knowledge of IHG brand, systems, and training programs helpful
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to use the results of analysis to make recommendations regarding effective strategic decisions.
- Knowledge of Revenue Management best practices, reservation systems, and revenue management systems
- Presentation skills necessary for various level audiences (peers, managers, departments, owners).
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.