Pools and Ponds Manager
แบรนด์โรงแรม: โรงแรม InterContinental
โรงแรม: อินเตอร์คอนติเนนตัล - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Job number: EMEAA26025
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
This is a unique opportunity to oversee the iconic pools and pond facilities on the island. As part of the Engineering team, you will support our technicians and own the upkeep and maintenance of the resort pools and fountains, ensuring they are functioning like clockwork. With naturally high standards to support our own, you’ll approach every task with devotion and pride.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. The successful applicant will have:
- Cert III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service (essential) – cert IV highly regarded.
- Must have multi-pool facility exposure and experience.
- Complete understanding of A/S and regulations pertaining to the safe, commercial use of pools and application and supervision of standards.
What we offer
- World class Staff Facilities including excellent Subsidised Accommodation with dedicated facilities including a pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields
- An exciting and ever-changing Staff Activities Calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive Career Development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional development including multi-hire programs, skills training, and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
How to Apply
Please visit Careers - InterContinental Hayman Island for further information regarding living and working on Hayman Island including accommodation types, facilities, and FAQ’s.
We also invite you to learn more by following our social channels: Facebook via @ICHIRcareers and Instagram via @ihg_australia_careers
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.