Outlet Manager (Italian Cuisine), InterContinental Singapore
สถานที่ตั้ง: สิงคโปร์, สิงคโปร์ตอนกลาง, สิงคโปร์
โรงแรม: InterContinental - Singapore (SINHB)
Job number: EMEAA25395
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
InterContinental Singapore is the Dining Destination in Singapore and is looking for a Restaurant Manager specialized in Italian cuisine to head the new upcoming Italian Dining Concept.
The incumbent will manage all service aspects of our Italian Cuisine Restaurant on a daily basis and coordinate special events. Candidate should have an entrepreneur mindset and able to express creativity by devising tactics to better the business of the restaurant.
Ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedures. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Design promotional material which is aimed at increasing revenue, covers and profit for the Outlet with the approval of the Food and Beverage Director
- Conduct weekly and monthly staff meeting to ensure all management projects, policies, new product, and staff movement notified and documented. During this time, encourage comments and ideas from staff for the interest of the department
- Develop departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
- Adhere to hotel's brand standard and department heartbeat score as well as social media reviews and work on consistently achieve the target allocated.
- Departmental Trainer - has a vital role to play in the success of F&B training plan by planning, coordinating and monitoring the training activities in the department
- Develop and implement promotions calendar for F&B products in restaurant.
- Establish effective control of food, beverage and labor costs in F&B Outlet.
- Anticipate market changes and review operations when necessary.
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Delivers daily briefings and attends other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled
- Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget, weekly and monthly revenue report and other required financial report for F&B.
- Implements procedures which enhance the guest experience and review and analyse social media and guest heart beat feedbacks daily; initiate and follow through the necessary actions to and follow up action plans to improve the ratings.
- Working towards achieving restaurant revenue targets.
What we need from you
• Minimum 4 years’ related experience as Restaurant Manager including in 2 year in supervisory capacity
• Steady track records from reputable Italian Cuisine Restaurants will be an added advantage
• Experienced in full service restaurants / local or international hotels
• Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field
• Ability in driving revenue and effective in managing cost
• Ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
• Outgoing and people oriented personality that enjoys contact with patrons
• Motivator and confident in problem handling
• Possess excellent knowledge in wine products
• In-depth knowledge of Italian food and Beverage and it’s preparation
• Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player