แบรนด์โรงแรม: InterContinental Hotels
ที่ตั้ง: สหรัฐอเมริกา อิลลินอยส์ ชิคาโก
โรงแรม: InterContinental - Chicago Magnificent Mile (ORDHA)
Job number: R193097
THE JEWEL OF CHICAGO'S MAGNIFICENT MILE
InterContinental Chicago is a lot like the city itself; historic but hip, refined but relaxed, cultured but comfortable. A member of Michigan Avenue's architectural elite since 1929, our hotel is within easy reach of Chicago's incomparable museums, stores, theatres and restaurants. Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium and Oak Street Beach are minutes away.
The InterContinental Hotel Group owns, operates and franchise more than 9,000 hotels, 120 million stays per year in nearly 100 countries. Our people lie at the heart of our business - and by bringing your expertise and passion to IHG; you will help us to achieve our goal of creating Great Hotels Guest Love.
Your day to day
The Marketing Manager leads all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel including the development, management, execution and measurement of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies; including but not limited to Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximizes exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenue, and market share targets. The position may also act as a liaison between the hotel and regional marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers. Requires extensive and regular interaction with hotel's executive committee members.
Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Branding & Positioning: Leads the execution of all messaging, positioning and marketing strategies. Helps deliver content that meets brand standards.
- Plan & Budget: Leads the development of strategic marketing plans. Marketing plans should be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies (print, digital, and/or social media) through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Agency Point of Contact: May be responsible as the day-to-day agency point of contact to ensure execution of plan. (if agency support exists)
- Internal Partnerships: May work/liaison with internal corporate partners, including but not limited to our outlets and corporate office
Tactical Marketing Execution & Analysis
- eCommerce: Executes eCommerce campaigns to support the hotel strategic marketing plans working within the established budgets. This includes (but is not limited to) email, paid media, social media, online listings, and SEO/SEM. Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and adjusts marketing strategies/budgets where needed based on performance metrics.
- Project Management : Manages the development of creative (in coordination with an agency where applicable) for all marketing initiatives, ensures timely media placement and coordination of production/materials deadlines, in addition to, project expense management.
- Website Content: Manages Brand.com and vanity website (Where applicable) content, including upkeep of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements. Responsible for ensuring all legal and security requirements are maintained on the vanity site.
- Third Party Site Management: Maintains all imagery and content within 3rd party sites, including but not limited to: Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, and all Social Media websites. (in coordination with an agency where applicable)
- Content & Asset Management: Identifies visual asset needs and coordinates all photo & video shoots as needed.
- Reporting: Pulls ad-hoc reports requested by leadership to assist with ownership and/or corporate meetings.
Meetings, Presentations and Reports
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in preparation for all strategic meetings, including weekly and/or monthly hotel executive committee meetings, ownership reviews and corporate hotel reviews.
- Prepares marketing activity reports on regular cadence and on an as needed basis.
What we need from you
- 3+ years in overall marketing experience preferred
- Must have Microsoft Office experience including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of DELPHI, OPERA preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and work well under pressure
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, organize and follow-up.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Must speak/write English, using correct grammar.
- Must be able to maintain a highly positive and friendly image that will reflect well on hotel's overall appearance.
What we offer
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.
And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan.
Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Do you see yourself as a Marketing Manager? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.