ผู้ประสานงานทรัพยากรบุคคล | อินเตอร์คอนติเนนตัล เมลเบิร์น เดอะ เรียลโต | เต็มเวลา
ที่ตั้ง: ออสเตรเลีย วิกตอเรีย เมลเบิร์น
โรงแรม: เมลเบิร์น (MELHA), 495 Collins Street, 3000
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
As part of the Human Resources team, you'll be the primary point of contact for routine inquiries regarding employment, policies, procedures, and benefits issues. You'll also assist the Human Resource team in communicating policies and procedures to all staff. You will provide support and assistance to the Human Resources in the areas of Talent Resourcing and Learning and Development including Recruitment and Occupational Health and Safety.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Where required assist with the recruitment function for all bands 7-10 roles in the region:
- Assist with reviewing requisitions and managing posting of vacancies on eCareers in accordance with IHG People Tools.
- Assist with screening applications for Level 7-10 positions and forward candidates through to pre-screening for Hiring Managers.
- Assist with relationship building activities for recruitment agencies, tertiary institutions and job network providers including Career Expo’s.
- Assist with the co-ordination and facilitation of Assessment/ Resourcing Centres.
- Coordinate with tertiary institutions regarding I Grad promotion including presentations within Victoria at our preferred tertiary providers.
- Liaise with payroll regarding colleague enquiries and assist with HIGA interpretation and application.
- Assist the Human Resources team with daily administration tasks, including Preceda data entry
- Assist in the fortnightly payroll process
- Assist in the coordination of Celebrate Service Week activities in conjunction with leadership teams.
ROOM TO GROW
- Assist in the delivery of the Employee Survey Focus Groups and compile feedback
- Works with Human Resources Manager to facilitate training
- Monitor the Performance Review Cycle and support leaders with Check-in Conversations, Mid-year Review and Annual Review to ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate Careers Week activities and promotions in conjunction with leadership teams.
- Assist in the coordination of, and partner with Brand Champions in, co-facilitating BrandHearted training.
- Provide a high level of internal customer care, being mindful of efficiencies and process
- Attend and actively participate in Monthly Wheel Meetings and Hotel Daily Briefings in absence of HR Manager.
- Contribute to MMR for Human Resources
- Every month extract reports from People Management System in relation to compliance and send out to the Department Heads for follow up (EG: Driver license/Visa Expiry, RSA, First Aid, CPR Certification)
- Responsible for Human Resources reporting and conducting self-audits, including LTO, Owners Reports, EOWA
- Assist the HR Manager in promoting and ensuring compliance with all hotel and/or company policies & procedures, such as performance reviews
- In partnership with the HR Manager assist in the coordination of and help initiate programs and activities that support IHG’s community engagement strategy and community engagement partners
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures, including Safety, Rehabilitation, Fire Emergency and Evacuation procedures
- Provide support and assistance to the Manager of Risk and Environment assisting with file maintenance and record keeping of WorkCover documentation.
- Ensure regular Responsible Business Committee meetings take place, with representation across all hotel departments
- Participate in Hotel activities including community events, hotel functions.
- Disseminate safety information to colleagues relevant to the specific work hazards of the area.
- Provide induction and refresher training to ensure ability of staff to discharge allocated workplace health and safety responsibilities including hazards within the workplaces, safe operating procedures, use and maintenance of PPE and safety equipment and emergency response procedures.
- Provide induction training regarding health and wellbeing initiatives that are available to the new colleague.
- Undertake, or directly supervise the undertaking of, the identification of hazards, evaluation of risks, and design and implementation of hazard control measures
- Develop and periodically update safety procedures for management of risks specific to the work area
- Ensure the provision of plant, safety systems and personal protective equipment required to control the risk of hazards in the work area
- Ensure the maintenance of plant, safety systems and personal protective equipment required to control the risk of hazards in the work area
- Undertake investigations of injuries and illnesses arising from workplace activities. Recommend corrective actions to prevent or minimise the chance of recurrence.
- Facilitate the reporting of workplace hazards to the person(s) who can implement corrective action
- Ensure new colleagues are provided with the opportunities and information to participate in health and wellbeing initiatives
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cooperate and partner with management in the implementation of workplace health, safety and wellbeing related initiatives
- Participate in investigations of injuries and illnesses arising from workplace activities. Recommend corrective actions to prevent or minimise the chance of recurrence.
- Facilitate the reporting of workplace hazards to the person(s) who can implement corrective action.
- Where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required to control exposure to hazards in the workplace, wear and maintain the PPE as directed or as required in safety procedures.
- Use other safety, emergency equipment, plant materials tools and substances provided in the workplace as directed or as required in safety procedures
- Report workplace hazards to supervisor.
- Report injury or illness arising from workplace activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines, demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Proven ability to flex and adapt to varying situations, problem solving.
- Ability to guide, confidentially influence and build professional rapport with department managers, leaders, colleagues.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel,
the brand and the Company.\
- Tertiary studies in Human Resources, Training or Business Administration preferred.
- Microsoft Office Skills – Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- HRIS Systems - HR Database
- MyRecruit – e-careers recruitment system
- Previous HR experience within Hotel Industry or within Tourism and Hospitality is beneficial
Only applicants with the rights to work in Australia will be considered for the role. Part time applicants (3 to 4 days) will also be considered.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.