Houseperson (Full Time) - Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk
แบรนด์โรงแรม: Holiday Inn
โรงแรม: Holiday Inn - San Antonio-Riverwalk (SATRW)
Job number: R186677
Do you see yourself as a Houseperson? What's your passion? Whether you're into drawing, swimming or skydiving, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk is located in the center of downtown San Antonio. Our hotel is nestled along the beautiful banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk, as well as steps away from beautiful historical landmarks in the downtown area.
Your day to day
Your day to day duties may include:
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Respond to guests’ requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies (e.g. linens, cots, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner.
- May collect newspaper and other items for recycling.
- Assist room attendants with heavy items such as mattresses and linens. Deliver linens and other supplies to room attendants.
- Clean other designated areas such as public restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas, and other public areas for assigned floors.
- Remove all dirty linen from assigned Room Attendants’ carts and closets and transport to laundry.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of floor closets and vending areas; remove trash, wipe down shelves/counters; sweep and wax floor, remove non-floor closet items and store in appropriate areas.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds and pushing and or pulling items up to 300 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling,
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when reading assignments and completing checklists.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.