Housekeeping Team Member
โรงแรม: voco ™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Job number: R186897
voco® Oxford Spires has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Housekeeping Team Member
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
Based at voco® Oxford Spires our Housekeeping Team Member will work closely within the operations team, as part of IHG Hotels & Resorts, a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering True Hospitality for Good.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Housekeeping Team Members, receive some great benefits:
- £9.00 per hour (Live in Accommodation Available)
- 104 Hour Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your day to day
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality housekeeping work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! from cleaning a room, working to ensure our back of house areas are sparkling, or public areas are clean and safe. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our properties and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly and approachable whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have some cleaning experience- Whether you are an experienced hotel cleaner, within rooms or public areas or even just an all-round cleaning fanatic, this could be the job for you. Along with the above you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and adhering to health and safety standards.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeping Team Member, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.