แบรนด์โรงแรม: โรงแรม InterContinental
โรงแรม: อินเตอร์คอนติเนนตัล - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Job number: EMEAA25908
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
We are looking for a variety of roles – Room Attendants, Houseperson, Public Areas Attendants, Laundry Attendants & Staff Village Attendants – so find the role that is a perfect fit for you, with development opportunities within the team.
As part of the Housekeeping Team, you will help us ensure our luxurious rooms, suites, public areas, guest amenities, staff village and facilities are always ‘fresh and welcoming.’ Your day to day will involve:
- Attending to guest requests
- Reporting any maintenance concerns
- Check out, service and deep cleaning of rooms in line with brand standards
- Attending to staff village rooms as required
- Assisting the wider Housekeeping Team as needed
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to provide a high-level of service excellence to InterContinental Hayman Island Resort’s valued guests.
What we offer
- World class Staff Facilities including excellent Subsidised Accommodation with dedicated facilities including a pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields
- An exciting and ever-changing Staff Activities Calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive Career Development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional development including multi-hire programs, skills training, and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
Please visit Careers - InterContinental Hayman Island for further information regarding living and working on Hayman Island including accommodation types, facilities, and FAQ’s.
We also invite you to learn more by following our social channels: Facebook via @ICHIRcareers and Instagram via @ihg_australia_careers.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.