We’re on the lookout for true leaders. We need a new General Manager to take the top job and make it their own. Taking ownership of the day-to-day hotel direction, maximising financial returns, driving people development and empowering our team to create memorable guest experiences every step along the way.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Developing programs and initiatives to increase team engagement and achieve against performance and development goals
● Maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards – collaborating with colleagues to exceed guest expectations
● Building relationships with guests and external contacts such as current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers and local communities
● Leading annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets
● Driving revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment
What We need from you:
• Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent in Hotel Administration / Business Administration
• Five to ten years’ prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience required may vary based on size and complexity of operation
• Must speak fluent English
• Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Not Applicable for Colorado applicants
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.