แบรนด์โรงแรม: Kimpton (นอกอเมริกา)
โรงแรม: Kimpton - Glasgow Blyth (GLAPG)
Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Bar Manager to join there 5* team.
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style.
A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
Do you want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
Kimpton Blythswood Square, has a number of Food & Beverage outlets, in which we are looking for a Bar Manager to strengthen our food & Beverage offering, although working predominantly in our Salons bar & restaurant , your expertise will be required in Bo & Birdy and our C&B Bars operation.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented bar manager to join our team. Our bar features seasonal cocktail classics, creative and bespoke cocktails designed in-house, an extensive wine list and a range of great craft beers on tap.
We are looking for an individual with a proven history of managing similar bars. The role will be hands on with you leading from the front. Your days will be spent creating great drinks, training your team and building a great rapport with our cliental.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, so we can offer you a market leading package:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
To succeed as our Bars Manager, you will need:
- A Personal License is desirable.
- Experience in a fast paced environment in the hospitality sector.
- Experience as a Bars Manager (Desired)
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be flexible and available to work in different locations if needed.
- Must be 18 or over with a National Insurance Number, and valid ID's
- Expected to have completed Food Safety Level 2 and completion of other appropriate and relevant courses
- Knowledge of appropriate F&B systems to support operational processes table reservation and management system, Micros Simphony (or relevant POS) and Quinyx
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with an understanding on critical issues and potential technology and trends in hotel food and beverage
Do you have what it takes to be our Bar Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.