แบรนด์ โรงแรม: IHG Corporate
โรงแรม: Corp Branston
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Finance Function. The main scope of this role will be to deliver financial insight to Finance Business Partners on regional IHG performance such as Hotel Trading and Overheads, to support them and the business in driving performance and value to IHG.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities within a diverse range of areas. The range of responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with onshore finance business partners and business stakeholders at regional and functional level to provide day to day financial management and analytics.
- Managing the delivery of business support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis across functions in Operations and Overheads
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc reports and analysis, including scenario modelling to support decision making.
- Forming strong working relationships with Finance business partners and collaborating to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
- Recommending process changes to improve IHG's financial performance and financial controls.
- Acting as an escalation point for audit queries.
What we need from you
- Fully or part-qualified accountant, or equivalent experience
- Ideally 5+ years' experience as a Finance analyst / Finance manager, or comparable position within a global organization.
- Able to manage and deliver outputs, incl. managing stakeholders' expectations and supporting junior colleagues.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Due to nature of this role being based in a global team, the role will require an 11am – 7pm working pattern
What we offer
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment (currently virtual/remote working environment), we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th May 2021