Club Lounge Manager, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: Changi Airport (SINCP), 75 Airport Boulevard #01-01, 819664
Job number: 103187
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
As a Club Lounge Manager, you’ll oversee and direct all aspects of the Club Lounge function to deliver a memorable service to guests not limited only to club lounge and exceeds their expectations. You’ll also assist to create a warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location and achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs.
What is the Job?
- Go through guest arrival report from Merlin and liaise with GRM on amenities, room blocking as per preferences, past stay history, survey feedbacks on issues to ensure the guest has a comfortable stay
- Handle guest complaints with follow up and ensure that all services at the Club Lounge has the aim for maximum guest satisfaction, drive empowerment guidelines in your section
- Develop and implement guest telephone contact systems
- Leverage on moment of truth for guest stay and to drive positive online feedbacks not limited only to medallia but all online channels like tripadvisor etc
- Supervises the Club Lounge operation and workflow to maximize guests satisfaction
- Coordinate with all necessary departments to provide excellent service delivery
- Supervises and guides all staff to ensure that hotel policies and procedures are adhered
- Ensure all procedures are conducted safely and according to policies, procedures and guidelines from HACCP
- Conducts daily and monthly meetings to highlight areas of improvement in the service aspects and obtain feedback
- Organize and conduct regular meetings for all guest contact staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations
- Monitor efficiency levels in Club Lounge, Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Ensures staffing deployment appropriate for business volume
Ideally you are knowledgeable about Singapore and local attraction places for business travellers/ tourists to provide a memorable experience for them. You are a motivated and friendly individual who is able to interact well with guest in fluent English.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.