ผู้ประสานงานการตรวจสอบช่องทาง การสนับสนุนการดำเนินงานโรงแรม (ตามโครงการ)
ที่ตั้ง: ฟิลิปปินส์, เมืองหลวงแห่งชาติ (มะนิลา), เมืองมากาตี
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 350,000 people working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. We have more than 5,800 leased, managed or owned hotels. Our 16 brands help guests create amazing memories with the help of an incredible team. Opportunities of all kinds are born at IHG.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel. Every IHG brand has its own feel and culture. But all bring guests together to create treasured moments.
IHG also manages IHG® Rewards, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
Your day to day
Provide consultation and customer service support to hotel operators, IHG corporate employees and non-IHG partners globally for 12 months. Review hotel content and photography in various platforms against established IHG Brand Standards and guidelines. Assist with Field Marketing initiatives such as content review and upload. When needed, provide outbound calls and e-mails to hotel operators to communicate important IHG information, such as operating requirements and important deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and identify barriers to revenue generation across various channels including, but not limited to, IHG brand websites, third party agencies and distributors, meta search engines, independent websites, social media and guest review platforms
- Review hotel content and images across various platforms; identify inconsistencies against established IHG Brand Standards, guidelines, and best practices. Produce sound recommendations to rectify identified issues.
- Assist with reviewing and uploading hotel content, images, and marketing descriptions into IHG direct channels and third-party platforms. Ensure uploaded content is visible in various distribution channels.
- Document audit findings and recommendations; submit to various stakeholders within established service delivery levels.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in ensuring hotel content issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Access and distribute SEO and other reports supporting Field Marketing initiatives within established service delivery levels.
- Develop rapport with hotel operators and serve as a valuable and trusted partner, providing our hotels and partners with information and quick resolution of issues with a goal of one contact resolution.
- Contact key hotel personnel via outbound call or e-mail campaigns to communicate important and time sensitive information from the IHG corporate office when needed.
- Perform electronic data management work. Update hotel key players in IHG and partner databases. Manage IHG onboarding processes for qualified hotel-based key players.
What we need from you
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business, Education, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Open for fresh graduates; Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing experience is an edge