ที่ตั้ง: มอลตา เซนต์จูเลียน
Hotel: Malta (MALHA), St. George's Bay, STJ 3310
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable client experience and leading a dedicated team? Join us as a Banqueting Supervisor and be part of something extraordinary, as we aim to deliver exceptional service and create lasting memories.
· Managing the daily operations of the banquet/conference facility, such as checking inventory levels, ordering food and supplies, and hiring and training new staff members.
· Assisting with planning meetings, conventions, and other special events, including scheduling appointments with venue personnel, handling room setup details, and arranging catering services.
· Coordinating with staff to ensure that they are aware of any dietary restrictions or preferences of guests who have booked the event.
· Scheduling staff members and confirming their attendance at events.
· Handle guest requests and concerns with professionalism.
· Overseeing the set up and take down of event equipment, including tables, chairs, tents, food stations, stages, and podiums.
· Contribute to the planning and coordination of events.
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list, and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
· Higher Diploma / Higher Education qualification specialized in hotel industry or Tourism is preferred.
· A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience working in a 5-star property or similar environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Experience in leading a team with key leadership skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to workday and night shifts.
· Maintain positive attitude, warm personality, attention to detail and smart appearance.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
We genuinely care about people, and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each day. It’s what connects every colleague in all IHG® hotels.
Each IHG® hotel brand delivers True Hospitality in their own way, and at the heart of it all are specific, core service skills.
·True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests.
·True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay.
·True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs.
·True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.