Бренд отеля: Холидей Инн
Местонахождение: Филиппины, Национальный столичный регион (Манила), Макати
Номер задания: EMEAA28152
Perfectly located in Ayala Center, Holiday Inn® & Suites Makati provides both business and leisure travelers the convenience of staying in a Makati hotel with direct access to the Glorietta Shopping Mall. Take a leisurely stroll and discover tourist attractions in Makati or having an easy access to financial institutions and the Manila International Airport. After exploring the city, relax in our contemporary guest room appointed with free Internet access and all the modern amenities that you need for a stress-free stay. Cap a busy day by unwinding in our outdoor pool or by enjoying a meal in our restaurant.
Your day to day
As Reservations Agent, you will work with trend data to respond to Guest inquiries so to develop strong relationships and maximize revenue opportunities.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage telephone, fax and email inquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with brand standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
• Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
• Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
• Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
• Monitor guest satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
• Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, guest services, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
• Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no-show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
• Take over any other tasks and special projects which arise in the course of business.
What we need from you
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field
• Ideally you’ll have spent at least one year in a reservations/front office position
What we offer
In return, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including duty meals, a laundered uniform, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.