Regional Revenue Analyst- Gurgaon/Delhi based
Бренд отеля: IHG Corporate
Расположение: Индия, Харьяна, Гургаон
Отель: Corp India GSC Delivery Center
Job number: R206266
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognising the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
This role will provide support to our Revenue for Hire team (Property Revenue manager, Senior Property revenue manager, Regional Performance Directors) in order to drive revenue performance. The role will include sourcing and analysing data, drawing conclusions and presentation of findings.
- Support Hotel and Regional Revenue lead to develop and implement strategies to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved.
- Data analysis of past and future room data, producing reporting, forecasts and commentary as required.
- Providing analytical support for decision making in all revenue generating departments including Sales and Marketing, Rooms, Catering and Food & Beverage.
- Track and establish pick up trends, occupancy history and market segment development to facilitate forecasting
- Help team to prepare weekly, monthly hotel revenue meeting and Monthly regional revenue forum with DORM SEAK, on top of ad hoc reporting or tasks.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, preferred.
- Prefer an equivalent combination of education and work-related experienced.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in data analytics or revenue management related position preferred.
- Fresh graduate from above Bachelor degree with excellent Analytical skills are welcome to apply
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills and number savvy
- Effective communicator, good presentation skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Demonstrate Logical and critical thinking
- Strategic planning skills & Organizational skills
Below Technical skills will be an added advantage:
- Advanced MS Excel (VBA) and MS Access and/or other database application skills
- Intermediate to advanced Tableau Skills.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and complex data structures
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.