Food & Beverage Supervisor (Full-Time) | Shutters at Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Coogee
Отель: Sydney Coogee Beach (SYDCB), 242 Arden Street, PO Box 558, 2034
Job number: 117372
Escape the Ordinary is an innovative Restaurant and Bars partnership between culinary visionary Matthew Butcher, Salter Brothers & IHG across Sydney and Melbourne. Our two venues in Sydney, Estate and Shutters are located within Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach in a perfect central beachside location, an area priding itself on its laid-back lifestyle, tranquil waters, historic ocean baths and plenty of green spaces.
Our award-winning design leans on a vibrant Miami feel letting the sun and salty air in offering a light filled space to enjoy with the family. The perfect place to relax and look out onto Coogee Beach, our three separate offerings within Shutters – the Restaurant, the Bar and the Lounge makes this all-day venue a place where our guests can enjoy their next dining experience or event.
Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach is located in a perfect central beachside location, an area priding itself on its laid-back lifestyle, tranquil waters, historic ocean baths and plenty of green spaces.
What's the job?
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead the Shutters breakfast team with passion and energy. You’ll support and train the team to deliver quality service and standards, ultimately creating unique guest experiences that drive loyalty and revenue.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have:
- The right to work in Australia
- Valid NSW RSA Competency card
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant & Bars related position, preferably within a hotel/hospitality environment
- Experience in leading, supporting and driving a team
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Food & Beverage related field preferred
- Flexibility – This role will primarily involve supervising the breaskfast shifts across the week, weekends, and public holidays but may also involve occasional evening/night, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
- Ability to work in a team and in a fast-paced environment and priortise workloads
- Ability to inspire passion, enthusiasm and positivity in the team to drive an engaged, winning culture
What we provide
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including free duty meals, free parking, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.