Директор по продажам и маркетингу
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: Morocco, Ouarzazate, Skoura
Hotel: Ait Abbou (CASAI), Skoura
Job number: 117242
As Director of Sales & Marketing, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the resort.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Director of Sales & Marketing, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Sales & Marketing department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards. My key role is to drive the right business at the right price to ensure the resort achieves budgeted occupancy, rate and revenue.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Write and implement the marketing plan, contracting, setting sales targets by segment and by client and prospect, undertaking advertising, sales, promotions, and publicity initiatives, working with the revenue manager for setting rates and directing the Sales & Marketing team.
- Drive local and domestic business into the resort with strong campaigns and packages all year round.
- Continually focus on revenue generation and profile building for our resort and spa and for Six Senses.
- Constantly assess marketing strategies and tactics to remain relevant and effective.
- Establish and deliver pre-established financial returns related to revenue generation, profitability and ROIC.
- Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory, and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed, and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel.
- Manage and work alongside Sales & Marketing & Public Relations teams and agencies to drive performance.
To execute the position of Director of Sales & Marketing, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills, and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in hospitality, Marketing, or related field and five years total experience in hospitality or hotels sales and marketing setting, with direct supervisory experience over a sales team, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. More than five years’ experience in a senior sales and marketing role, preferred.
- Fluent in English; I understand other languages are preferred.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Director of Sales & Marketing at Six Senses Kasbah Ait Abbou. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses Kasbah Ait Abbou is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.