Бармен в voco® Dubai The Palm (до открытия)
Бренд отеля: VOCO
Местоположение: Объединенные Арабские Эмираты, Дубай, Дубай
Отель: воко ™ - Пальма (DXBPJ)
Номер задания: EMEAA28731
Welcome to voco®, IHG’s new upscale brand.
Drawing on our years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco Hotels, gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels are connected by their individual characters that make memorable travel dependable. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that stand out from the crowd.
Becoming part of the family, everyone’s a host…
Every great stay starts with a great host, who are the beating heart of our hotels. Our teams are there when people need them but, give them space to relax. It’s these thoughtful touches that give our service the balance guests adore: natural and easy-going but, also friendly without being over the top.
voco Dubai Palm The Palm is conveniently located on the trunk of the manmade island while being part of the newly launched “Palm West Beach”, a trendy and vibrant spot with an array of exceptional dining concepts. The 141 keys property is scheduled to open its doors to guests in early 2022.
Your day to day
You responsibilities are:
- Maintain a complete knowledge of cocktails, beverages and wines to advise guests and colleagues when necessary.
- Take orders from guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Mix ingredients, to prepare cocktails and other drinks according to defined standards.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to defined standards.
- Collect money from drink served and process financial transaction according to cashiering processes.
- Ensure all stock is established as per par level and according to food and hygiene standards.
- Ensure that the mis-en-place of the bar are ready for service as per the requirement of the outlet before opening.
- Ensure that the guest is presented with correct order and that all drinks are prepared and served as agreed to the standard operation procedure.
- Undertake opening, closing, and cleaning task as detailed on the checklist.
- Assist in the stock taking of beverages and operating equipment.
- Ensure that equipment and bar area is kept hygienically clean and tidy at all times and sufficient glassware is available for all levels of business.
- Identify and meet guests needs and expectations correctly, including those with special needs.
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
What we need from you
- 2 years related experience in same capacity
- Excellent communications skills, English is a must
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer.