Помощник менеджера по работе с клиентами - voco Orchard Singapore
Гостиничный бренд: voco
Расположение: Сингапур, Сингапур
Отель: Orchard Singapore (SINOR), 581 Orchard Road, 238883
Job number: 117432
- Promote enrolment and administer loyalty programmes for hotel guests, including IHG One Rewards, InterContinental Ambassador, Kimpton Inner Circle
- Ensure procedures are followed for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, and guest security.
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and upsell the hotel’s facilities to drive hotel revenue and profitability
- Trains, manages and motivates the Front Desk team in order to provide high standard of service for customers and meet departmental and hotel targets
- Provide direction and support to the team on a daily basis
- Supervise and manage the performance of the Front Desk department. Provide input to departmental leaders as part of performance management throughout the year, where required.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day activities of the Front Desk staff including task assignment.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on systems, security and cash handling procedures, and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments, including Finance, Revenue, Sales and Marketing, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, and Maintenance.
- Interact with outside contacts:
- Guests – to ensure their total satisfaction
- Regulatory agencies – regarding safety and emergency matters
- Other contacts as needed (professional organizations, community groups, local media)
- Ensure guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition. Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival. Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Implement appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Resolve all guest complaints in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with established service recovery guidelines to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business. Escalate incident to Duty Manager where necessary.
- Assist with the overseeing the Front Desk operations while on shift to maintain high standards
- Manages guest special requests, and respond appropriately or forward requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions
- Review VIP reservations and ensure proper handling of VIPs and groups, administer amenity orders, and resumes for incoming guests. Update system by inputting inventory and non-inventory groups
- Engage that VIP guests are welcomed and recognized throughout their stay. Proactively logs guest special requests or preferences to guest profiles.
- Communicate closely with Duty Manager to ensure any issues are resolved and logged
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidy of the work station and ensure all equipment is in good working order
- Maintain the cleanliness, neat and being well-groom appearance at all times during on duty
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned including assisting staff with their job functions during peak periods.
What we need from you
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in a full service hotel
- Oral and written fluency in English. Fluency in another language is an advantage
- Commitment to work rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Great communication skills, ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflect highly on the hotel, the brand and the company.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.