VP Hotel Tech Transformation
Marca do Hotel:
Localização: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Remote EUA (IHGHQ)
Job number: R205556
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Responsible for the delivery of hotel transforming technology products & platforms for operators, colleagues and owners to drive revenue opportunities, cost efficiencies and 100% adoption across the entire portfolio of 6000 hotels.
- Create and implement a road map for IHG’s hotel technology transformation to sequence, coordinate and roll out of tech solutions globally and embed in all operational & pre-opening hotels (6000+): Responsibility for business readiness, change management, installation, deployment, and end user customer support and training for operators, owners and colleagues globally.
- Create a product marketing strategy to ensure 100% disciplined adoption of products and platforms for the entire hotel portfolio in all three global regions.
- Support the Design and develop tech solutions for hotel properties with focus on the hotel stay. Support and enable IHG’s long-term vision for key touch points during hotel stay as part of the global customer journey.
- Work in close partnership on interfaces & interdependence with second Product Tower focusing on the Customer journey strategy.
- Work in close partnership with Technology, Information Security, Commercial Services teams for joint solutions
What we need from you
Experience: 10+ years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes related to the position including Digital Design & Development, Travel Industry Distribution, Agile Project Management or Hotel Management as well as 5 to 7 years managing teams and/or significant complex projects. Hotel Operational experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in global transformation, change and implementation programs, from conceptualization to execution
- Thought leadership in digital solutions and tech products & platforms
- Capability/solid business understanding in managed and franchised operating models
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding in the areas of digital system development, UX/UI, hotel operations concepts, technology, communication systems, analysis, and supplemental delivery and distribution systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conceptualizing and translating business requirements into specific system functionality.
- Demonstrated proficiency in directing the modeling, development, and implementation of holistic business solutions for digital organization and hotel owners.
- Demonstrated capability in leading and developing globally, diverse teams.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to senior leaders, peers, stakeholders, clients, vendors, and staff
- Roll out and embedding of solutions in number of hotels [scalable, measurable]
- Hotel Colleague, Operators and Guest adoption of products, applications, and platforms
- Customer Satisfaction including net promoter score, Guest Heartbeat, Hotel and Owner satisfaction scores, and ad-hoc surveys, etc
- Financial P&L
- ROI for specific products, platforms, interventions
- Third Party Leadership & Management of budgets
- Internal Key Stakeholder satisfaction
- Agile delivery metrics including sprint burndown and velocity
- Acquire, lead and develop teams of highly experienced resources
- Colleague Satisfaction
- In-Hotel Product Strategies and Program leadership
- Budgetary allocation (within remit and approved parameters)
- Overall roadmap for in-hotel stay solutions
- Engagement with stakeholders to prioritize, group, and align functionality to meet business objectives
- Implementation and deployment strategies across all technology platforms within the hotel level eco-system
What we offer
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.