Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R193213
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Support Procurement and Cost Efficiency (PaCE) day to day sourcing activities, manage stakeholder relationships, contract and supplier management, and data analysis
- Execution of sourcing projects across a variety of categories areas delivered within allocated timeframes and ensuring all reporting tools are updated in line with specified timelines
- Execution of some SoW's, contract renewals and amendments
- Respond in a timely manner to stakeholder requests
- Support building online events for supplier information, e-auctions and online tendering, ensuring RFx events are run effectively and seamlessly for both internal customers and suppliers
- Analyze tender returns and collate information whilst meeting agreed delivery SLA’s and
- Provide insight on tender returns to simplify review process for internal customers
- Develop and maintain procurement documentation as required
- Perform Quality Checks on own work and for team members where requested
- Provide suggestions and input as to how services could be improved or delivered more effectively and provide, assistance with service reporting as appropriate
- Maintain regular and appropriate communications throughout the Sourcing process both internal and external
- Prioritize workload to ensure delivery of projects within agreed SLA’s
What we need from you
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
3-5 years progressive work-related experience including:
- Proficient in executing multi-step Sourcing and Procurement projects and processes
- General understanding of Category Management methodology and procurement processes
- Track record of developing and implementing purchasing/ procurement projects delivering value to the business (e.g., savings, rebates, cost avoidance, etc.)
- Procurement experience in a large organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze RFP submissions and present findings
- Strong procurement technical skills, legal knowledge and RFI/P execution
- Experience with supporting supplier management activities
- Capable of being part of matrixed team in a project environment
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective project management skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans