Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Número do trabalho: R201271
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analyzing, coding, debugging and documenting software; mentor and provide guidance to less experienced colleagues and managed services vendors.
- Responsible for setting, championing and ensuring development performance standards and for ensuring development teams conform to software development best practices and IHG policies and standards.
- Design and develop real time applications for use in a multi-platform environment
- Implement complex programs and lead/coordinate project/program and systems documentation according to established IT standards.
- Responsible for leading systems development planning, product performance optimization, support, and monitoring. Report on project development status to software engineering management on a regular and timely basis.
- Identify and assist in the resolution of project/program dependencies and sequencing of deliverables.
- Act as subject matter expert in focus area(s).
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
7+ years progressive work-related experience, with at least 3+ years’ in SOA applications on Cloud platforms
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Strong applied knowledge of and extensive experience with related software architectures and development methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong soft-skills to handle production bridges and drive recovery / resolutions
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.