Analista Sênior, Analítica Digital - Web/Móvel
Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Número do trabalho: R205374
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Conduct analyses and insight development for IHG Digital channel performance, including websites, mobile app, and mini-programs. Analyze Digital channel revenue outcomes to surface key opportunities and make recommendations for driving business performance. Build insights around online conversion rate performance and work with the optimization team to drive new hypothesis. Measure outcomes of projects including segmentation of results. Build and communicate presentations to share with senior product team members to drive decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Build or modify Adobe Workspace dashboards and report hierarchy to support better insight delivery within the Commercial and Digital Product (Mobile App & Website) team
- Conduct analyses of new feature releases to assess the impact on key performance metrics and to seek out further optimization opportunity
- Leverage session replay and customer feedback tools to surface common customer friction points that can be addressed
- Deliver proactive analysis to recommend tactics and strategies that can drive growth
- Address and answer data related questions relating to Digital performance from stakeholder groups
- Leverage Tableau and data warehouse information to complement digital analytics findings
- Utilize competitive performance software to articulate IHG’s relative performance
What we need from you
Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business and digital analysis. Preference will be given to those with demonstrated expertise in the areas of mobile and digital channel measurement, insights, and business performance assessment.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- A qualified candidate will have knowledge and demonstrated use of digital analytics software (preferably with aptitude to adopt new analytical software.
- Foundational knowledge of Tableau. Basic SQL or GCP experience a plus
- Ability to find, highlight, and explain key outcome drivers to a non-analytical audience in a concise and persuasive manner
- Online survey tools (ie Qualtrics)
- Session replay tools
- Understanding of statistical concepts and how they relate to analytical assessments
This role reports to: Senior Manager, Digital Analytics
Number of employees supervised: Direct 0
Internal Key Relationships:
- Liaison with Global/Regional stakeholders
- Interact with senior and mid-level management
External Key Relationships:
- Interact and negotiate with senior and mid-level management of partners to develop strategies and drive growth in channel revenue
- Work is typically performed in a normal office environment
- Hybrid in office / work from home. Typical expectation is 2 days in the office per week, though this may vary by need and over time
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.