Marca do hotel: Crowne Plaza
Localização: Arábia Saudita, Riyadh, Riyadh
Job number: RIY20231
At Crowne Plaza ® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work, That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand, you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. Join us as a Security Supervisor“ at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal, You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Under the general direction of the Security Manager, and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures, So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Your day to day
- Provides and/or implements security and security protocols for all assigned facilities and information systems.
- Takes proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment to staff and visitors.
- Provides specialized security for and monitors access to limited and restricted access areas such as inventory areas, network equipment areas, and employee files and confidential records.
- Conducts regular walk-throughs and security inspections for assigned facilities.
- Where government projects are involved, serves as a liaison to government agencies concerning project security; assists with security clearance processing for employees working on government classified programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years of related security experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and classified information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
What we offer
Considering your experience and competency for this particular role we would offer you an attractive Join our family. As in all families, we share a number of values and criteria that are useful for the common good. As a team, we work better: we trust each other, we make good choices and we open our perspectives. You need to be involved: for example, by noticing the details that will make the difference for customers, and constantly seeking to improve things. Click here to learn more about us.