Sales Executive - Crowne Plaza West Cairo - Arkan
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Egypt, NY, Cairo
Hotel: West Cairo Arkan (CAISZ), Plot 29, Arkan Plaza, Zayed Entrance 2, 26th of July Corridor, Sheikh Zayed, 12588
Job number: 116344
Crowne Plaza is a global chain of full service, upscale hotels headquartered in the United Kingdom. It caters to business travelers and the meetings and conventions market. It is part of the (IHG) InterContinental Hotels Group family of brands, which include InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Voco, Staybrige Suites, Kimpton Hotels and Regent. As one of the world's largest upscale brands, we have properties located in major urban centers, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe and can be found in nearly 100 countries with more than 429 hotels and 118,000 rooms globally.
Since opening in 2012 Arkan Plaza has evolved into West Cairo’s primary commercial and social destination, offering a multitude of retail and dining outlets along with gyms, banks and offices. All radiating from its welcoming central plaza, situated in the heart of Sheikh Zayed located on the 26th of July corridor main spine, which connects the cities of Sheikh Zayed and 6th of October with the central Cairo area.
Crowne Plaza West Cairo - Arkan the 178-room new build forms part of Phase II of Arkan Plaza. The Hotel is 10 minutes away from the “new” Grand Egyptian Museum and 15 minutes from the Great Pyramids of Giza. It is also in close proximity to Cairo International Airport and will be just 10 kilometers away from Sphinx International Airport. Business and leisure travelers can get the best of both worlds with three meeting rooms and a business center along with an outdoor pool and Club Lounge
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our amazing team at Crowne Plaza West Cairo – Arkan.
- Establish client base of individuals, organizations, associations, social, and/or corporate businesses through direct outside and inside selling to secure business for the hotel to ensure that sales and revenue goals are met or exceeded.
- Actively prospect and qualify new business.
- Validate the potential of assigned accounts and create account plans as per the IHG standard operating procedures
- Grow assigned accounts so to meet fixed goals and maximise profitability.
- Gather information on current and prospective clients / contacts to generate incremental business.
- Maintain effective control of sales expenses.
- Monitors competitor’s activities and assists in marketing intelligence.
- Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Provide feedback to management on changing market conditions, including competition and market trends.
- Conduct sales calls and sales meetings.
- Attend and participate in training sessions, daily briefings and other meetings as required.
- Conduct client meetings as well as planning and coordinating site introduction tours and inspections.
- Handle and manage clients’ queries or issues.
- Be proactive and responsible for the follow up of new sales leads to enhance guest experience.
- Develop and maintain contact with business generators (MICE Planner; travel agents; Corp Accounts etc.)
- Update Account and Contact profiles and attach Account plans
What we need from you:
- Advanced qualification in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner in English & Arabic
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position in 5/4-star hotel.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.