Reservation Supervisor - voco® Riyadh
Marca do hotel: voco
Localização: Arábia Saudita, Riade
Hotel: Riyadh (RUHSD), King Fahad Road, em frente ao Ministério do Interior, 13003
Número do trabalho: 117172
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Exceptional design meets contemporary comfort at voco® Riyadh . We’re on King Fahad Road at the heart of the city’s booming business district. Only 30 minutes from King Khalid International Airport . Opposite the Ministry of Interior, and steps away from other government offices.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from potential guests, providing clear and accurate information about rates, availability, and amenities
- Upsell guest rooms and packages when appropriate to increase hotel revenue
- Process reservations made by phone, email, and online booking engines in a timely and efficient manner
- Handle cancellations and changes to reservations in accordance with hotel policy
- Monitor reservation system for errors and take corrective action as needed
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments to ensure best practices are being used
- Train new reservations agents on company policies and procedures
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns designed to increase occupancy levels
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports detailing reservations activity and trends
- Work closely with other departments within the hotel to ensure smooth and coordinated operations
- Respond to guest inquiries and complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer service, hospitality, or related field
- Proven supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package – including duty meals and discounted hotel accommodation worldwide. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the voco Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to voco and IHG and we'll make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.