Manager, Finance Business Partnering - Commercial Services
Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R193183
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Drive growth by engaging with the business and providing financial leadership through business stewardship, support, and challenge.
Assist the development of the business strategy and learn to challenge priorities by:
• Create business cases to support strategic resource allocation
• Evaluate longer-term cost & revenue optimization opportunities
• Perform tactical interventions with the business to close gaps vs. plan and achieve project delivery
• Enhance commercial acumen by proactively engaging with business counterparts to understand business
drivers and industry / competitive challenges
• Support the (3-year) strategic planning process, formal budget review process and quarterly forecast
• Review monthly / quarterly financial performance reports and commentary of high value business areas
including transparency of risks and opportunities
• Assist decision-making of senior management by assessing risks and opportunities to improve key
financial and winnings metrics
• Identify improvement opportunities by benchmarking performance within / across regions
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, finance or related field required. Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience in business, finance or related field preferred.
- Experienced business leader with at least 5 years of finance, strategy, and/or management consulting experience
Technical skill & Knowledge -
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, driving change, and challenging & communicating with senior leadership in a complex matrix organization.
- Financial Systems (e.g. Holidex, GRS, Concerto, Essbase)
- Ability to sustain high impact, trusted relationships
- Ability to see connections between financial levers, surfaces un-intended consequences
- Ability to facilitate innovative approaches based on external thinking
- Ability to challenge the status quo, and have courage to ‘do the right thing
- Ability to make connections across the business
- Strong technical skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written skills
- Strong strategic thinking & analytical skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans