gerente de manutenção
Hotel Marca: voco
Localização: Reino Unido, Inglaterra, Reading
Hotel: voco™ - Leitura (XRERD)
Número do trabalho: R191337
voco® Reading, are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join our growing team.
voco® Reading, adjacent to Reading Madejski Stadium, our modern hotel has thoughtful touches and distinctive design, guests can take advantage and enjoy our leisure facilities with a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and gym. The hotel invites you to enjoy the voco Life at the Atrium Bar and the brasserie-style restaurant Le Café.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Maintenance Manager will manage a team that maintains the hotel to the expected standards through preventative maintenance programmes, while responding quickly and effectively in the event of reactive maintenance requirements and conducting necessary testing and record keeping to monitor the hotel infrastructure, ensuring the building allows our guests a safe stay.
Maintenance Managers communicate both internally within the facilities team and externally, both with the wider hotel team and support in ensuring the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation monitoring all contractors and building requirements, by delivering exceptional service with flair.
Working as a Maintenance Manager you will ensure all team members are trained and following IHG’s policies & legalities regarding Health and Safety requirements, you will manage the day today team with the support of the Facilities Lead, you will work a variety of shifts, including Days, Evening & Night Shifts, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
So what’s in for you:
As we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, we can offer you a market leading package
- Up to £32,000 per annum
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference– we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
To succeed as our Maintenance Manager, you will need:
- Experience managing maintenance or technical services, for 3 or more years in a global hotel brand of the same classification (as minimum) with comparable size and complexity.
- Experience in all aspects of maintenance that may be expected in a hotel environment such as painting and decorating, carpentry, French polishing, activities generally expected of a 'handyman'
- Trained in and application of Preventative Maintenance
- Knowledge of appropriate hotel systems to support operational processes such as service optimisation tool (Quore/Hotsos/Knowcross) and the Building Management System
- Qualification in plumbing or electricity will be an advantage
- Proven track record with success at coaching and training team members
- Proven record of self-initiative and demonstrating capability to lead a team
Do you have what it takes to be our Maintenance Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.