Porteiro de cozinha
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Localização: Reino Unido, Escócia, Edimburgo
Hotel: Intercontinental - Edimburgo O George (EDIGS)
Job number: R189180
InterContinental London Park Lane are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our Kitchen Team
InterContinental® Edinburgh The George has been welcoming hotel guests since 1881 where it is nested in the UNESCO World Heritage area of the beautiful and cultured city of Edinburgh. At its heart are five listed Georgian townhouses, built in 1775 as homes for Edinburgh’s most prosperous citizens and with proud connections with literacy legends such as Robbie Burns and Sir Walker Scott. Today, The InterContinental Edinburgh The George offers all luxuries the service and luxury of an InterContinental® life, with charming character in our rooms, our own Printing Press Bar & Restaurant, very own Burr & Co Coffee Shop and enchanting hospitality throughout
We are Looking for a Kitchen Porter who can work a minimum 24 Hour per week.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a Kitchen Porter (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £9.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
To succeed as a Kitchen Porter, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, or Prep Chef
- Experience with working in a busy kitchen environment & being able to work with deadlines.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at IHG is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.