Agente de assistência instantânea - Crowne Plaza RDC (SAUDI)
Marca do hotel: Crowne Plaza
Localização: Arábia Saudita, Riyadh, Riyadh
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Riade RDC Hotel & Convenção (RUHIT)
Número do trabalho: EMEAA25927
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership of getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Your day to day
- Be the courteous contact point for memorable guest experience.
- Acknowledge IHG Rewards members.
- Take and manage guest’s bookings, up-selling opportunities and tell them about ways to improve their stay.
- Handle credit card prepayment transactions & security.
- Effectively manage FIT and Group Reservations as well as update PMS Opera with any special requires, early departures, extensions or reservation changes.
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from billing to local knowledge and advise leadership when necessary.
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador.
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule.
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help.
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you’ll report all incidences and wear any protective equipment needed.
What we need from you
- Communication Skills- you're known for your superior communication and time management skills with an exceptional eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
- Your problems solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so that every guest leaves with great memories.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience using a Property Management System, preferably Opera is desirable.
- Working Rights- you must have unrestricted and unlimited working rights in Saudi.
- Flexibility- nights, weekend and holiday shifts are all a part of the job.
What we offer
Considering your experience and competency for this particular role we would offer you an attractive benefit. Join our family. As in all families, we share a number of values and criteria that are useful for the common good. As a team, we work better: we trust each other, we make good choices and we open our perspectives. You need to be involved: for example, by noticing the details that will make the difference for customers, and constantly seeking to improve things.