Marca do Hotel:
Job number: EMEAA24964
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Join us as a Industrial Safety Officer in InterContinental Semiramis. You will have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, were looking for someone who: - has Sense of hospitality - has prior work experience in hotel operational departments - has proven track record successful administration - has the ability to handle guest complains with a smile - has great interpersonal skills.
Your day to day
• Keep record of safety-related accidents within a particular time frame
• Recommend appropriate protective equipment that workers should wear while carrying out tasks
• Supervise the installation of potentially harmful equipment and the disposal of hazardous substances
• Stop the continuation of processes that are deemed harmful to the health of workers
• Review existing safety policies and update them where necessary
• Carry out or organize important safety-related training within the company or organization
• Conduct an assessment of possible risks and ensure that preventive measures are taken.
What we need from you
• Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Same position preferred.
• -Previous Experience in luxurious Hotels. -Good English language.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support.
Eligible to receive complimentary dry cleaning service at the hotel.
Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.